The day of screening :
- No make-up in the screening of the head.
- No bodylotions in the screening of the breast or whole body.
- No hot shower or bath up to 4 hours before the screening.
- Avoid deodorant, even biological.
- No shaving or waxing the area that will be screened (less than a week prior)
- 2 hours before screening, no eating, smoking, phone calls (mobile).
- Do not chew gum before screening.
- Avoid airconditioning in de car directly on the body.
- No jewelery 2 hours before screening.
- No tight clothing.
- In breast screening: no bra that day until after the screening.
- Be 10 minutes early so you can acclimate.
Recommendations for screening:
- Breast surgery, chemotherapy of radiotherapy can be done up to 1 month before the infrared screening.
- A biopsy can be made up to 1 month before the screening.
- Thermography is recommended in problems during breast feeding.
- A treatment at the dentist or oral hygenist can be done up to 1 week before a screening of the head.
1 Day before the screening:
- Avoid extra physical activity.
- No massage- or lymphatic drainage treatment.
- No chiropractic or physiotherapeutic treatment.
- No sauna or hot tubs.