You will receive the report of your screening by e-mail with the images included. The report will be compiled in English but your thermographist will explain the results with you in a telephone consultation. This way you will know exactly the outcome of your screening. Unlike in a mammogram (in which you receive a good or bad result) we give you a result that indicates a low, mid of high risk. Sometimes you should have to take necessary preventive steps towards your breasthealth.
After 3 or 6 months we will screen a second time. This is due to the fact that we want to know if some patterns are normal or are still presenting a risk. The two screenings together are called a zero-measurement. After the zero-measurement you can choose to screen again within one or two years.
Summary of the report:
- Report by skilled and certified dutch doctors with many years of experience.
- Report on every bodypart possible.
- Temperature comparison viewed from different positions/images.
- Recognition of and awareness on dubious physical changes in the pattern.
- Reveal unexplained complaints.
- Attention for dubious patterns in temperature deviation concerning:
Heart and bloodvessels
Sinuses and allergies
Muscles and skeleton (injury/stress)
- Advise for furter clinical evaluation.
- Recommendations for follow-up.